Effective Date: March 1, 2013
ONLY PERSONS OVER THE AGE OF EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS ARE AUTHORIZED TO USE THIS SITE. AUTHORIZED ACCESS AND USE OF THE SITE, ITS DATABASES AND FUNCTIONALITY IS LIMITED TO PERSONS OVER THE AGE OF EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS, AND SUCH ACCESS AND USE IS LIMITED BY OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
ONLY ADULT PERSONS OVER THE AGE OF EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS ARE AUTHORIZED TO PROVIDE PERSONAL INFORMATION TO OR VIA THE Live sex russian cam girls free hot russian girls online WEBSITE OR TO THE COMPANY. THE COMPANY DOES NOT KNOWINGLY SEEK OR COLLECT ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION OR OTHER DATA FROM ANY MINORS OR OTHER PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS.
1. Information SecurityThe Company is dedicated to the protection of Website users' information. To prevent unauthorized access to information provided to us, the Company uses a number of generally accepted procedures designed to effectively safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information. These procedures include secure server location, controlled access to data and equipment, robust redundant firewall software, network monitoring, adaptive analysis of network traffic to track and prevent attempted network intrusions and other network abuse and appropriate employee training in the area of data security. We shall continue to take reasonable steps to provide effective data protection at all times, however, because no security technology can provide invulnerability to information compromise, the Company cannot, and does not, guarantee the security of any information that you transmit to us or to any third party affiliated with the Website.
2. Visitor, Subscriber, Member and User InformationWhen you visit or use this Website, including, for example, when you click on any of our links, we will collect and store in one or more of our databases, one or more of the following types of information ("Data"): your IP address (the domain name or other locator indicating your access to Internet); the IP address of the Website from which you linked to our site operating system; browser data; e-mail address data; the date and time you access our Website and its functions, and any other accessible online user, biometric or device information. We will often collect Data at several points throughout the Website, its links and through related functionality.
We use Data for a number of reasons, including but not limited to, to measure the number of visitors to the different sections of our Website, to help us make our site more useful to visitors, to measure the amount of traffic generated through our affiliate network, to generate usage statistics, to ensure e-mail reaches intended destinations, to generate special offers and advertisements which we may present to you, to provide our marketing partners, affiliates, licensees, purchasers and successors in interest with accurate Data and to prevent fraud.
Sometimes, we will ask you to provide, on a strictly optional basis, "Optional Information," such as your name, username, e-mail address, physical address, zip code, telephone number, credit card data, or other personal information, such as other identifiers that permits physical or online contacting of you. For example, such information may be requested, on an optional basis, for participation in special promotions or other Offers (See Paragraph 7 below).
The only personally-identifying information we collect and store about you is the information you, voluntarily choose to provide to us, such as your name, e-mail address, address, zip code, telephone number, etc., in response to a specific prompt that requires you to initially enter the information. In addition, we, our agents, affiliates, Third Party Program Participants and others may ask you to voluntarily provide additional personal information for billing, shipping and other similar purposes.
When a visitor, member, subscriber, or other Website user, requests web pages from the Website's server, clicks on banners or other links or otherwise uses the Website's services or other functionalities, we or our agents may automatically collect some information or data about the user and the user's Website use, including the IP address from which the Website is being accessed, the pages or links that were requested, the special preferences or requests of the user and cookie information received from the computer of the user. If you have agreed to the Website Terms and Conditions, or subsequently by using the Website, You expressly agree that all such information and other Data may be collected and used by the Website and its agents.
When any Website user signs-on as a member or subscriber of this Website or related services, that person may be required to provide certain personal as well as demographic information. Such Optional Information, may include, but is not necessarily limited to, the subscriber's name, address, birthday, e-mail address, gender, marital status, occupation, education, credit card number and expiration date of the credit card, username and password, and special interests or affiliations. This Website, the Company and its agents, may collect any and all such Optional Information and include it in its databases with Data and other information.
What Information We Collect and How We Use ItAny information we collect on our Websites generally falls into the following two categories:
1) Personally Identifiable InformationThis refers to information that lets us know specifically who you are. In general, you can visit our Websites without telling us who you are or revealing any Personally Identifiable Information. You may however, voluntarily provide the following Personally Identifiable Information:
Contact information, such as email address, physical address, shipping address and billing address; financial information including credit card, debit card, bank account numbers.
ONLY PROVIDE PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION IF YOU ARE AN ADULT. ANY COMMUNICATION OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU IF YOU ARE NOT AN ADULT CONSTITUTES UNLAWFUL ACCESS AND USE OF OUR COMPUTERS AND DATABASES BEYOND OUR AUTHORIZATION AND PERMISSION.
In such event, we might maintain a record or your contact, including such Personally Identifiable Information, in a file specific to you. We use this information to provide better service in the event you contact us again. We additionally share, trade, rent, license, and/or sell this information to third parties that we believe offer products, services, and/or opportunities that are consistent with your desire to be financially secure and/or independent. Note that if you voluntarily provide us with Personally Identifiable Information, you consent to our sales, trade, rent, license, use, and storage of the information.
Additionally, we may obtain supplemental Personally Identifiable Information from third parties, such as your driver license, credit card statement, and utility bills to verify your Personally Identifiable Information. You likewise consent to these practices. This supplemental Personally Identifiable Information will be stored in our files and may be shared and/or traded with and/or rented, licensed, and/or sold to third parties.
2) Aggregate Information:This refers to information that does not by itself identify you as a specific individual. Such information would include the Uniform Resource Locator ("URL") or the Website that referred you to our Websites, your Internet Protocol ("IP") address (a number automatically assigned to your computer whenever you surf the Web), your operating system and browser type, and any search terms that you enter on our Websites. Our Web server aggregates this information in order to monitor the level of activity on our Websites, evaluate its effectiveness, and improve the content of our Websites in order to make your visit an easy and enjoyable experience.
We may collect, compile, store, publish, promote, report, or otherwise disclose or use any Aggregate Information.
Company also collects user submitted information such as name, email address, and age to authenticate users and to send notifications to those users relating to the services offered and/or provided by the Company. Company also collects other profile data including but not limited to: personal interests, gender, age, education and occupation in order to assist users in finding and communicating with each other.
Company also logs non-personally-identifiable information including IP address, profile information, aggregate user data, and browser type, from users and visitors to the site. This data is used to manage the website, track usage and improve the website services. This non-personally-identifiable information may be shared with third parties to provide more relevant services and advertisements to members. User IP addresses are also recorded for security and monitoring purposes.
User Profile information including members' pictures and first names are displayed to people in order to facilitate user interaction in, with or through, the Website and/or through any social networking community operated by Company. Email addresses may be used, for example, for the purposes of inviting new friends to join Live sex russian cam girls free hot russian girls online, to add users to members' friends' networks, and to send notifications related to the service.
Marketing:We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies to improve our services and to better serve your personalized needs. If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from us, simply indicate your preference once you sign in on the Website.
Sharing Your InformationAs disclosed above, we may share, trade, rent, license, and/or sell your Personally Identifiable Information and all other information collected with third parties. We may also share Personally Identifiable Information you provide and other information collected online with other Company-related entities and/or business partners that provide services to Company. Where we engage third-party agents or contractors to perform services on our Websites, we will require them to observe the intent of this Privacy Statement.
From time to time, we may release or share with our corporate family Personally Identifiable Information and/or other information collected when we believe that such is reasonably necessary to investigate unlawful activities, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others and ourselves. We may be required to provide Personally Identifiable Information in response to court order, subpoena, or government investigation. We also reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we in good faith believe to be unlawful.
Company or its related entities could merge with or be acquired by another business entity, or their respective assets could be acquired. Should such a merger or acquisition occur, you should expect that we would share some or all of your Personally Identifiable Information and/or other information collected to companies serving you and other users of our Websites.
To facilitate searching and finding friends and acquaintances on the service, we may allow users to search for other members using first and last name, email address, and schools and/or companies where users may have attended or worked.
We may also use a user's email address to send updates, a newsletter or news regarding the service. From time to time, VS Media, Inc. or a partner may sponsor a promotion, sweepstake or contest on, or in association with, the Website. Users may be asked to provide personal information including name, email address or home address or to answer questions in order to participate. We may transfer personal information to certain advertising affiliates, partners and related entities.
Currently, there are two general types of cookies commonly used in association with typical Web sites including our Website: "session" cookies and "persistent" cookies. A session or "session ID" cookie is functional only during the current "session" use of your browser, i.e., it ceases to function when you close you browser. A "persistent" cookie remains on your hard beyond the current browser session. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser's "Help" file. We use both session cookies and persistent cookies.
Also, some Website use rewards and other benefits tied to Website usage use may be provided by the Company. Session cookies may be used to track your Website usage and give you proper credit. We also use persistent cookies to track the actions of our users to enhance the experience on our site, other websites and to more effectively communicate Offers, promotional data and other useful information to you. At the present time, we intend to also adopt and use helpful future cookie technology, and similar types of technologies, as they become available. We may implement any and all such new technologies and similar improvements to Website functionality without notice to You.
Most major Web browsers are set up so that they will initially accept cookies, but you may modify your computers preferences to issue you an alert when a cookie is downloaded, or to disable the ability of third parties to download a cookie to you. If you choose to reject cookies, or disable your computer's ability to receive or process them, there are areas of this Website, other related websites and related services that may not function properly. For example, you may not be able to view or interact with parts of the Website or access some of the services or offers otherwise available on the Website. Also, if you disable or reject cookies, you may not be credited for actions required for certain gifts and other benefits, and therefore may not receive such benefits.
You may obtain further information about "cookies" and how they function at: http://www.cookiecentral.com or http://www.microsoft.com/info/cookies.htm.
4. Clear GIFs ("Web Beacons")Clear GIFs, otherwise known as "Web Beacons" or "single-pixel GIFs", are very small web page graphics that contain a unique digital identifying means. They function like cookies, in that they are often used to track and measure online actions taken by website users. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a user's computer hard drive, clear GIFs are embedded into the graphics, text or other components of Web pages, including pop up windows, or in other digital documents that can support them, like email messages. We may also use Web Beacons to optimize search engine functionality. Clear GIFs are nearly invisible and are often only the size of small dot, such as a period at the end of a sentence. Also, like cookies, Clear GIFs, help us and our Third Party Program Participants measure and improve Website efficiency and effectiveness. For example, we may use web beacon technology to access your personally identifiable information or compile aggregated statistics about overall Website usage.
Many of our Third Party Program Participants and advertisers also employ Clear GIFs on our Website and in related sites.
5. Log FilesThe Company and Third Party Program Participants, through the functionality of the Website, related sites and related services, gather Data and other information regarding Website navigation and Website use from cookies, clear GIFs and other means and store such information in log files and other databases. This Data and similar information includes date and time recordation data, Internet protocol (IP) addresses, Internet service provider (ISP) data, referring or exit pages, your computer's operating system and components, such as your browser type, and other data. While this information generally does not directly identify individual users, it does provide us with Data and other broad demographic information. We use this information for a number of purposes including Website usage analysis, analysis of Website navigation by users, determining and analyzing overall user preferences and user trends, Website administration, and general improvement and optimization of Website efficiency and effectiveness and user communications, including promotions to users. We may also provide third parties with some or all such information and other Data collected
6. Use of Personal Information and DisclaimerWe may request personal identification information from you (such as your name, street address, telephone number, credit card number, email address, and/or any other identifier that permits the physical or online contacting of you) in connection with your use of, participation in, and/or membership registration for the Website, our contests, sweepstakes, games, surveys, forums, subscription registrations, content submissions, chats, bulletin boards, discussion groups, requests for suggestions, visitors' requests for free products or services or additional information (including via email to us), and in connection with other activities, services or resources we make available on any of our sites, or for other reason. In all of these cases, we will collect personal identification information from you only if you voluntarily submit such information to us.
We will release any and all specific information about you or your account to comply with any valid legal inquiry or process such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute or court order. We will also release specific information in special cases, such as if there is an attempted breach of the security of the Website, or a physical or property threat to you or others. We may also transfer user information, including personally identifiable information, in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, the sale of related assets or corporate division or other fundamental corporate change.
Further, the information you enter when making a purchase or an online donation will be shared with payment processors, financial gateways, and your credit card company to authorize credit card payments. Such information may also be shared with necessary third parties solely for the purpose or carrying out the transactions.
Please note that if you give out personal information online, for example, by including such information in story or other submissions, posting, or on one of our public forums such as a message board or chat room, folder, chat IM feature, all such information can be collected and used by third parties. The Company shall have no obligation to guarantee the security of such information provided by you as set forth above. All such disclosures of such information is at your own risk.
The Company may use any and all Data, Optional Information and all other information that it or its agents gather or collect directly or indirectly pertaining to you, including, without limitation, any personal information that has been provided by you, your computer or other device, or information provided by a third party, for any and all technical, administrative, research, development, customer assistance, age verification, marketing, promotion and advertising uses, for the transmission of communications of every kind, including, without limitation, e-mail communications of every kind, for the sending of products, for fulfillment purposes, and for compliance with any and all terms and conditions. Furthermore, that the Company may share, disclose, lease, license, sell and otherwise provide any and all of such information, including personal information to its affiliates, agents, assigns, successors in interest, licensees, clients, customers, Third Party Program Participants and other third parties who have been authorized or permitted to use the information by the Company, its successors, assigns and licensees. If you have clicked your agreement to our terms and conditions, then by your use or continued use of the Website and/or its services, you expressly agree that the Company may use all Data, Optional Information and all other information that it or its agents gather or collect directly or indirectly pertaining to you, as set forth above.
All Members, visitors and Users of this Website should consider any information provided to or collected by the Website as non-confidential, and consequently the Website assumes no liability or responsibility if any information relating to any Member, visitor or User is intercepted and/or used by an unintended recipient.
"OPT-IN" Acceptance of Offers. Some Offers may be presented to you with the option to express your preference by either clicking or entering "accept" (or alternatively, for example, "yes") or "decline" (alternatively "no") or "consent" or by indicating your preference regarding participation or non-participation by some other recordable means. By selecting accept, yes, consent, or some other affirmation of participation, you shall be deemed to agree that such action(s) shall constitute an "OPT-IN" to the Offer related to the action and that the you thereby agree and assent that your personal information, Data, Optional Information and other information in the Website's databases may be disclosed to the Company, the Company's affiliates, agents, Third Party Program Participants and other third-parties offerors.
"OPT-OUT" Rejection of Offers Otherwise Accepted. Some Offers may be presented with a pre-selected preference or choice. If you do not deselect the pre-selected preference of choice (i.e. "OPT-OUT" of the Offer) then the Website may transfer your personal information to the Company, its affiliates, agents, Third Party Program Participants, and any other third party making the Offer. If you deselect the pre-selected preference (i.e., reject the Offer) then no personal information relating to the Offer in the Website's database may be disclosed to a third party offeror of that particular Offer with respect to that particular Offer. Nothing herein shall limit information collection or transfer that you have previously authorized or subsequently authorize, including, without limitation any authorization regarding the third party offeror with respect to another Offer.
We may provide you with links in our e-mail communications. These links may include one or more special tracking codes, unique to you or some other identifying feature (such as geo-location). These codes assist us in formulating, selecting and distributing content, promotions, Offers, advertisements and other communications to you which are more appropriately targeted to your likely preferences. We may share this data in aggregate form or in individual form.
The Company and/or Third Party Program Participants may offer you participation in one or more "rewards" programs in which you can earn money or other benefits for participating in such programs. The Company and/or Third Party Program Participants may provide information collected from you as a result of your participation in such program(s) to the program sponsor to assist the sponsor in delivering entitled benefits to you and for other marketing, promotional and other purposes. If you participate in any of the Company's own reward or incentive programs, we will track your activity using your e-mail address or other identifying means and share your e-mail address and other identifying means with affiliated reward sponsors, if any, and any third parties involved with fulfillment of the rewards or other benefits.
The Company does not provide a process to update or modify a Website user's personally identifiable information. If you no longer desire to use one or more of our services, you must, as relevant, opt-out of our mailings, unsubscribe, cancel membership, remove Company, Third Party Program Participant and/or other third party distributed software from your computer, and/or discontinue the use of the Website and services.
8. Revocation of Consent Procedure (Revocation "Opting-Out")The Website may also offer to you a procedure for "Opting-Out" if you subsequently choose to revoke or withdraw any consent to accept or receive Offers. If so, to revoke or withdraw a consent to accept or receive Offers, send an e-mail to email@example.com, clearly stating that you have revoked or withdrawn consent to receive any future Offers. You may also Opt-Out or terminate subscriptions or memberships by visiting our unsubscribe/cancel memberships page at http://www.livesexrussian.com/my-account/.
If you decide to cancel a subscription, membership or other Offer and later wish to re-subscribe, rejoin or recommence receiving a previously cancelled Offer, you may not always be able or entitled to do so, and you many not be entitled to receive credit towards benefits offered by the Company or a third party. We reserve the right at all times to terminate or suspend any subscription, membership, Offer, service or account at any time with or without notice.
9. Third Party Program Participants and OthersWe may send you offers on behalf of Third Party Program Participants. Acceptance of some Offers through the Website may require you to provide personal information to Third Party Program Participants. Companies may also independently send you Offers. If you would like to opt-out or cancel any such Offers or prevent Third Party Program Participants from independently communicating with you, you will need to inform them separately pursuant to their process for doing so. If you have agreed to our Terms and Conditions, You will also be agreeing that that the Company shall at not time be responsible or liable in any manner for any delay or failure by any Third Party Program Participant to effectively process any opt-out or cancellation request.
The Company shares aggregated demographic and Website navigation information, Data, Optional Information and other information with Third Party Program Participants, advertisers, analysts and others. We may also sell access to our mailing lists, including e-mail lists, and other information to brokers and third party advertisers and we may transfer your information to such third parties. We may transfer some or all of our information to a purchaser of all or part of our Company or any successor in interest in the Company or the Website. We may also hire contractors or other third parties to perform any Company, Website or Website service function with or without notice to you. The Company and its agents may also aggregate demographic and other information about you and other Website users in databases and disclose, license or sell such information to Third Party Program Participants and other parties.
The Company will disclose your personal information, without notice, to a party unrelated to the Company if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with the law, legal process served on the Company or a Third Party Program Participant, to protect the rights or property of the Company or a Third Party Program Participant, or in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Website or the public at large.
All unsolicited information provided to the Company or any affiliated party, including, without limitation, any Third Party Program Participant, entirely on the initiative of a person providing the information or that person's agent, or any information which is provided independently of any request by the Company or its affiliates shall be deemed to be public information regarding which neither the Company nor any other person or entity has any duty to the information provider or any other person, and as such, the Company may use such unsolicited information in an unlimited manner.
11. Protection of ChildrenThe Company and Third Party Program Participants do not publish any content or Offers on the Website that are targeted to persons under the age of eighteen (18) years.
PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO USE THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY. PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS HAVE NO PERMISSION OR AUTHORIZATION TO ACCESS OUR COMPUTERS, SERVERS OR DATABASES AND ARE PROHIBITED BY THE COMPANY FROM DOING SO. THEREFORE, ANY AND ALL ACCESSING OF OUR COMPUTERS OR WEB SERVERS BY A PERSON UNDER THE AGE OF EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS SHALL BE UNAUTHORIZED AND WILL EXCEED THE AUTHORIZATION AND PERMISSION PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY. THE COMPANY REGARDS ANY AND ALL UNAUTHORIZED ACCESSING OF ITS COMPUTERS OR DATABASES TO BE TRESPASS AND ONE OR MORE VIOLATIONS OF LAW.
We do not specifically collect information about persons under the age of eighteen (18) years. The Company and Third Party Program Participants do not solicit and do not knowingly accept subscriptions, memberships, or acceptances of Offers from persons under the age of eighteen years or persons who are minors in the jurisdiction in which they are located. If minors have access to your computer or e-mail, we ask that you take appropriate measures to prevent such minors under the age of eighteen (18) years from accessing or using the Website or any of our Company's services as they are exclusively offered and restricted to, and only authorized for, persons over the age of eighteen (18) years. Minors may not become members of the Website.
NO MINOR ACCESS TO ANY OF OUR MEMBER SERVICES IS AUTHORIZED.
PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO BECOME MEMBERS OR RECEIVE ANY MEMBER SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY. PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS HAVE NO PERMISSION OR AUTHORIZATION TO UPLOAD OR PROVIDE ANY CONTENT TO THE WEBSITE AND/OR TO THE COMPANY. ANY AND ALL ACCESSING OF OUR COMPUTERS OR WEB SERVERS BY A PERSON UNDER THE AGE OF EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS TO TRY TO BECOME A MEMBER OR TO UPLOAD CONTENT SHALL BE UNAUTHORIZED AND WILL EXCEED THE AUTHORIZATION AND PERMISSION PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY. THE COMPANY REGARDS ANY AND ALL SUCH UNAUTHORIZED ACCESSING OF ITS COMPUTERS OR DATABASES TO BE TRESPASS AND ONE OR MORE VIOLATIONS OF LAW.
|Toll Free:||1-800-685-9236 (USA only)|
VS Media Inc.
26500 W. Agoura Rd.
Calabasas, CA 91302
15.1 You can visit most pages on our site as a guest, remaining anonymous by not providing information about yourself. Without this information, however, you will not be able to fully access all of the features and functionality of the Site. We do collect some limited information about your visit but none of this information is personally identifiable to you.
15.2 You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password. If you have agreed to the Website Terms and Conditions, You agree to notify Company immediately in the event that you believe that there is unauthorized use of your account.
15.4 Furthermore, while it is the Company's policy to respect the privacy of its users, including information about user's use of the Services, including the contents of users' email and messages, Company reserves the right to monitor, edit or disclose any personal information about the user, his/her use of the Services, or such email contents, in the event that we believe that such action is necessary in order to 1) conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process; 2) to protect and defend Company's rights; 3) to enforce any agreement You have or may have with the Company; or 4) to act to protect the interests of Our members or others.